A biggie thank you to JeanJean for passing this award to me!
- Where's your cell phone: I have no idea, somewhere in my room
- Your hair: Fine, straight and short
- Your mother: What about her?
- Your father: What about him?
- Favorite Food: Japanese and Italian
- Dream last night: None that I remember
- Favorite drink: Coffee
- What room are you in: Bedroom
- Hobby: Reading, collecting make up, hanging out with friends
- Fear: Insects, disappointing people
- Where were you last night: Out clubbing
- Something that you aren't: A slut
- Muffins: YUM!
- Wish list item: A ring. I'm tired of wearing my ex's ring. Not because I still have feelings for him but because I have no other rings to wear T.T
- Where did you grow up: Penang, Malaysia
- What are you wearing: My birthday suit
- Your pets: None
- Friends: I thank god the day I found these bunch of supportive, fun, lovable people
- Something you're not wearing: Mid drifts
- Favorite store: None
- Favorite color: Pink and white
- Last time you laughed: A few minutes ago
- Your best friends : Elisa
- Place you go to over and over: Shopping malls, Elisa's house
- Person who emails you regularly: Clubhouse mails
- Favorite place to eat: Anywhere is fine
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
1. Has gotten herself a boyfriend - went into GameForge and purchased him off the shelves. XD Kidding
2. Is a terrible liar - Thus I don't lie, takes up too much memory space to remember what you were lying about
3. Enjoys yoga - Bending the body in positions you are not normally in can be so satisfying
4. Has been reading romance novels - A few years ago, you wouldn't catch me even near one
5. Loves to eat waffles and pancakes
6. Is allergic to stupid and/or immature people, makes me break out - Stupidity is contagious, be careful
7. Took her 2 hours to think about what's interesting about her.